Sunday, May 13, 2012

Four Mother's Day Poems For Our Readers

It's now a day before the biggest day for moms and as a special feature, we're giving you a couple of Mother’s Day poems and Mother's Day SMS messages below.

A simple treat for all our readers today, specially to all the mothers and grandmothers. We hope that you don't only receive a ton of gifts and ecards today, but more importantly, feel the love and enjoy your special day.

Greeting everyone a heartwarming message of Happy Mother's Day!


Mother's Day Poem #1
My mommy cuddles me, kisses me,
hugs me and misses me, pampers me,
praises me, always amazes me

Washes my clothes for me, tickles my toes for me,
giggles and talks with me, and also goes on walks with me,
Says "sweet dreams" to me, sings sweet songs to me,
I am glad she belongs to me.

Mother's Day Poem #2
"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.

Mother's Day Poem #3
Mom, you knew these years would not be easy–
In fact, your friends told you they'd be long.
I'm just trying to grow up,
And you want to make sure I grow strong.

Our heads may butt and tempers clash,
But I'm just spreading my wings.
I want to be grown up, beautiful, and brave,
Because you’re all those things.

Mother's Day Poem #4
H ave no fear, for love is all around you.
A ll come helpless from a common womb.
P erhaps you do not know that love surrounds you.
P erhaps you do not know that you’re in bloom.
Y et mothers, too, are children, ever loved,
M inded by the living and the dead,
O ld enough to give, as time has proved,
T he need no less, though time and tears have fled.
H ave faith that love’s a mystic tide that flows
E qually to and from the heart,
R eturning, turning as it comes and goes,
‘ Mid moon and moon your sea, your song, your art.
S ing, then, of this moment of your giving,
D eep within the ebb and flow of living.
A ll you feel is what was felt for you,
Y earning your own yearning will renew.

Via various sources
Advertisement: