Friday, July 20, 2012

British Open 2012 Looking Up For Tiger Woods

The 2012 British Open has teed off and Tiger Woods is performing well. In fact, he is currently the favorite to win this golf title.

Currently, Woods was able to make a 3-under-par 67 score - enough to remain in contention in the tournament.

"I did a good job of that, and now I've got my work cut out for me the next couple of days to keep myself in a similar kind of position," Woods narrated in an interview.


In the meantime, leaderboard top scorer, Adam Scott was playing to win right from the start and currently has a 6-under-par 64 score - which ties with the current course record

In second place on the leaderboards are Paul Lawrie, Zach Johnson and Nicholas Colsaerts with 5-under-par 65. Followed by Ernie Els, Bubba Watson and Graeme McDowell, who are all tied with Tiger Woods.

Who will win the British Open 2012? We'll give you more updates soon.
Advertisement: