Sunday, February 12, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Sneak Peek Video Released in Target

Retail giant, Target has started to air an exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and an Edward and Bella kiss from the last part of the movie series of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.

The store hopes that showing the video clip for everyone to watch will help promote the sales of official release of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 on DVD and Blu-ray.

The behind-the-scenes footage includes interviews with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, and then a video clip and first look of the actual movie itself.

The sneak peek video is a bit shaky, perhaps just taken by a phone camera. The audio is also of poor quality, but we know Twilight fans will surely appreciate it nonetheless.


Watch the Breaking Dawn Part 2 video clip as seen on Target below. Also, a transcript of Edward and Bella's conversation.



Bella: It's strange.. physically I feel like I could demolish a tank, but mentally I just feel.. drained.

Edward: How about a bath?

Bella smiles

Edward: I have a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've ever faced I didn't think you'd overcome it, but you just did. And you've given me something to fight for, a family.

Kisses

Edward: I'll go start the water.
Advertisement: